Fashion Happy Hour: Special Edition in Wynwood

5:18 PM


Headpieces and accessories

Candy by ShopArmParty and BombshellBoutique

Clothing by BombshellBoutique that was almost impossible to resist


Chapter Three and their cool handcrafted jewelry. Check them out !


Candid shots of all of the bloggers in the building !

Funny Faces


My boo Joanna and I
Kisses !



LoveShopMiami.com and their amazing jewelry( the sunglasses are my favorite ! )








The gorgeous D.A.M.A. dolls posing in styled outfits by various fashion bloggers.

Interviewing with the Miami Film School on my blog and boutique


My model Faith and I after her walk. AMAZING !


Fashion Happy in Wynwood was so fun and the only place to be on March 28th. On top of the usual great vibes, drinks, and shopping that Fashion Happy Hour hosts monthly, this FHH was  hosted by three fashion bloggers and consisted of five additional guest fashion bloggers (myself included) styling models from the D.A.M.A. School in Miami using clothes and accessories from the vendors that showcased their products that evening. So.Much.Fun ! My model Grace was a sweetie pie and had the best vibe and we definitely did some goofing around, but all in the good name of fashion.  After being styled, the models modeled the pieces for a mini runway session for all to see. 

Some of the vendors that we got to choose from were Alma Mei, Love Shopping Miami, Daniela Millan Designs, Addiction to Shop, Chapter III Creations, Tarbay Jewelry, Bombshell Boutique, Shop Arm Party and Original Aura

 The seven dope bloggers that I got the pleasure of meeting and hanging with were  D’Ana of Collections + Volumes, Maya of AlamodeMaya, Veronica of Fiercely Thiftin’, Bianca of Bianca’s Fashion Corner, Kat of Freshly Squeezed Fashionista, Marivette of Loud and Tasteless and Kelia of KasinKeila .  Everyone was super nice and we definitely took the spotlight . 

All in all, this was my top three events that I have been to this year ( and I go to a lot, which says something).  If you missed out don't be upset, Fashion Happy Hour is having its One Year Celebration for the month of April on SouthBeach and will definitely be a good time ! If you want more information, checkout www.fashionhappyhour.com .

See ya !

You Might Also Like

0 comments