Fashion Happy Hour !

1:19 PM





Marta Reyes of JustBe Cosmetics and I

Just Be Cosmetics Candy
All natural cosmetics by JustBe!



Handbags by AshlieRedmond. Made in Miami and absolutely stunning !
Miss Ashlie Redmond herself !
LuxeModa apparel goodies !

LuxeModa's new swimwear line . Just hot !

CEO Of LuxeModa and I ( Twin towers )

Jewelry designer Vanessa Long with her gorgeous necklace !

Fashhories ! (Check out the elephants)

More Fashssories candy (mmmm yummy! )

President of Fashssories, Patricia Young, and I

R&D Self Defense goodies( check out the lipstick knife. FLAWLESS)

Miami POP! Collection of statement jewelry
More of the MiamiPOP!Collection

MiamiPOP! Collection ladies and I

 

Last night at the RedBar Gallery in Brickell, the who's who of the Miami fashion scene gathered at the monthly Fashion Happy Hour.  The vendors of this event showcased their beautiful designs, accessories, and apparel, and the live music was amazing (as expected at FHH events).  I got the chance to meet representatives from JustBe Cosmetics, LuxeModa Apparel, AshlieRedmond, SelahZuri Jewelry, R&D Self Defense, and Fashssories.  These ladies were extremely nice and I literally had to pull myself away from every table because of the wonderful aura and amazing pieces that they each had ( I will definitely be in contact though !) .  Once again, this was the event to be at this Friday evening.  Luckily, this event is held monthly so you have a chance to come to March's Fashion Happy Hour ( I heard a few sneak previews of it, trust me you don't want to miss it ! )

On Tuesday, March 4th, I will be co-hosting the 3rd Annual Black Student Union "I Am Black Fashion Show" at Florida International University's Biscayne Bay Campus.  Doors open at 7pm sharp and only cost $5 for general admission. A lot of my favorite boutiques will present their new collections and you will get a chance to see me live in action if you have never done so. 

Adios Amigos !

You Might Also Like

0 comments